BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to change or otherwise modify the Terms, at any time and for any reason. Please visit this page periodically to stay informed of any changes to the Terms. By continuing to use any portion of the Website after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you are not permitted to use the Website.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, any feature, benefit, or rules or conditions, without notice. We do not (and cannot) guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. You understand and agree that we are not liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Website, or any portion thereof. You are responsible for ensuring all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization. We will tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
By using or accessing the Website, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that you have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound to the Terms.
THE SECTION TITLED “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAINS A BINDING CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THE SECTION CAREFULLY.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without limitation, you agree to refrain from the following actions while using the Website:
- Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication, or other materials that is unlawful, and in particular, harmful to minors, physically threatening, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, obscene, or that contains hate speech, as well as material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Impersonating franceworldnews.com or any of our agents, representatives, or employees, or falsely claiming affiliation with our Website.
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any materials transmitted through the Website.
- Posting adult content or explicit adult material.
- Posting, anywhere on the Website, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs, or graphics or photographs which depict or simulate sexual acts.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in areas of our Website specifically designated for such purpose.
- Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information, or intellectual property rights of others.
- Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Website unless expressly permitted by the Website.
- Taking any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on the Website unless expressly permitted by the Website.
- Sending messages for the purpose of, or otherwise engaging in, disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, trojan horses or any other destructive element.
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to non-public areas of the Website. In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Website, you may not disclose to, or share your password, with any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Website; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing of or linking to any of the Website, its content or information available from the Website without the express written consent of agents of the Website.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website, or servers or networks through which the Website is provided.
- Stalking or otherwise harassing any person.
- Using the Website to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative, or illegal activity.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Website. You understand that any materials that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Website and its social media channels, including but not limited to comments and messages posted in response to our blogs or articles (collectively, “User Content“) are solely the responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. You agree the Website may or may not, in its sole discretion, pre-screen, monitor, or approve any User Content, but that the Website shall have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, or approve such User Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Website shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, move, refuse, edit, republish, or delete any User Content for any reason whatsoever. Any user who violates the Terms may be permanently banned, at our sole discretion, from posting or using the Website.
Any User Content you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such User Content may be used by the Website or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium. You grant the Website (and our affiliates) the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your User Content, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that the Website may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and User Content you upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Website if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to either comply with any legal process; enforce these Terms; respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; respond to your requests for customer service; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, its users, and the public.
This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us at email@example.com.
Materials on our Website and Intellectual Property Rights
All materials on the Website, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio, and video files, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Website or owned by other parties who have posted on the Website. Materials from the Website and from any other web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. In posting content on the Website, you grant the Website, and its owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive, and create derivative works from the posted content. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. If you print off, copy, or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Notice of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Notice”):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Website may, under appropriate circumstances and at our own discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Newsletters, Blog Posts, and E-Mails
We will, from time to time, send you emails via our newsletter or blog program, if you opt in to receive such communications from us.
- Requesting Our Newsletter. You may opt to receive Newsletter e-mails by signing up online at [Insert Link for Signing up for Newsletter or Blog Post Notifications]
- Cancelling Our Newsletter. To stop receiving e-mails from Us, email <email@example.com> with the word “unsubscribe”. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for your account to be removed from Our mailing list.
- Customer service. For additional information on this service, email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at email@example.com .